June 24, 2014

FMWS and Desiring-sme Welcoming Winter


Com enorme prazer que finalmente trazemos a colaboração de blogs Moçambicanos, FMWS e o Desiring-sme. Administrado pela criativa e perseverante Yara Mel a quem tenho enorme admiração, pois alem de já contar com anos no game, nota-se uma natural evolução desde o seu style ate a maneira que transmite a informação.
It is with great pleasure that we finally bring to you a collaboration with other Mozambican blogs, FMWS and Desering-sme. It is administrated by the creative and always persevering Yara Mel, who I hold grat adminiration towards, because as well as already having stacked a few years in the blogging game, one can see a natural evolution from her style to the way in which she delivers information.



Yara Mel: " Comecei o blog em 2011, quando a minha viagem para Malásia (minha corrente residencia) foi adiada de Janeiro para Maio. Como não estava a estudar durante esse tempo tinha muito tempo livre, com o intuito de me afastar de " mas coisas " decidi o criar o Blog, antes chamava-se Style on Mel, para me distrair enquanto inspirava algumas meninas que já admiravam o meu estilo naquela altura. " 

Yara Mel: " So I started to blog about style back in 2011, when my trip to Malaysia (where I live now) got delayed from January to May. I wasn’t studying at all, so instead of doing “bad things” with my free time, I chose to create the blog and distract myself, while inspiring few girls that already admired my style at the time."


Na matéria passada falamos sobre transição para o inverno, ponto de analise hoje. Em Moçambique esta temporada não é longa e nem forte, mas tem alguns dias que é possível passar por maus bocados caso não estejamos preparados.

In the last material we spoke about winter transition, here in Mozambique, this winter period is neither long nor strong, but there are some days that we can experience ‘weather shocks’ if we are not appropriately prepared.




Então tomamos em consideração alguns detalhes, como a volta ao " sock game ", o uso de cascois, gorros, uso de cores mais escuras e texturas mais pesadas. Mais espaço para a criatividade, há mais liberdade para combinar mais peças, podemos ate usar mais de um casaco, de preferência o principal o mais pesado.

Therefore we took into consideration some details, such as the return of the ‘sock game’, scarves, beanies, and the use of darker colours and heavier textures. There is more room for creativity, more freedom to combine pieces, we can even wear more than one jacket, the main one preferably the heaviest.

Yara Mel : " Meu amor pelo estilo cresceu gradualmente. Aos 16 anos comecei a ver-me muito preocupada com os meus looks e o impacto que eles teriam no ambiente que eu estivesse. A partir dai investi mais em sapatos/saltos e por consequência via a necessidade de investir mais em roupas para combinar com as pecas adquiridas. "

Yara Mel: " My love for style grew gradually. At the age of 16 I started seeing myself very concerned about my outfits and the impact that they would cause in the environment I would go to. From there onwards, I started to invest more in shoes/heels and as a consequence I saw myself investing more in clothes to match the purchased shoes. 


Aqui mostro alguns dos detalhes que trago, o gorro da um pouco mais de cor/vida ao look e também um toque de criatividade ao combinar o mesmo com uns sapatos que são moderadamente formais, como já tinha falado em uma das matérias passadas.

Here I show some of the details I bring. The beanie brings a little more life/colour to the look and also a touch of creativity as I combined it with the shoes that are moderately formal, as I had mentioned on one of the previous blog posts.


Yara Mel: " Tenho que confessar que todo o meu " vicio por sapatos " veio da minha irmã. Minha maior inspiração naquela altura para elevar o meu estilo era a Kim Kardashian (os seus streetstyle looks) e os usuários do Lookbook , mas não levou muito tempo para começar a criar os meus próprios looks sem precisar da imagem de alguém. "

Yara Mel: " I gotta say that the whole “shoe addiction” came to me from my sister. The biggest inspiration at the time for me to start dressing up was Kim Kardashian (her street style looks) and people from Lookbook.nu , but it didn’t take a long time for me to start creating my looks without the need of someone else’s image."


Os detalhes da Yara são variados, um look muito técnico, mix de texturas, casaco nos ombros e o mesmo conta com um padrão nas costas que chama mais a atenção. O tronco dela, alem da carteira, é o ponto alto do look contando com duas camisas onde as suas texturas jogam muito bem. Hairstyle completo pelo uso do lenço que evidencia ainda mais a sua face.

Yara’s details are varied, it is a very technical look, a mix of patterns, the jacket on her shoulders with a pattern on its back that brings further attention. Her upper body, apart from the purse, is the highest point of the outfit where she wears two shirts with different textures- this game was very well played. The hairstyle is completed with the use of the hair scarf that brings more attention to her face.


Estou num grande amor com estes Double Monks, ha dias sai com eles e mesmo parecendo que não é um versátil pois trazia jeans e estava " sockless ". A mesma versatilidade trazida pelo sapato da Yara, que também pode acompanhar um vestido de gala por exemplo.

I’m deeply in love with these Double Monks; days ago I wore them out, and though they do not look versatile, they in fact are as I wore them with a pair of jeans and went sockless. Yara’s shoes bring the same versatility as she can also wear them with an evening gown-for example.



" Torna-se mais fácil criar combinações quando tens a oportunidade de comprar boas peças e algumas vezes que estejam em tendência. Esse é  facto que amo na Malasya. ' The shopping game ' aqui é incrível e estimula ainda mais minha criatividade. " 

" It’s easier to create looks when you have the opportunity to purchase nice and sometimes trendy clothes. That’s the one thing I love about being in Malaysia. The shopping game here is amazing and it just boosts my creativity.





Outra das minhas paixões é o padrão, agora no inverno procurarei mais calças de padrões do que camisas ou camisetes, uma regra ou mesmo gosto pessoal. 

Patterns are another one of my loves, and now that is winter, I aim to look for more patterned trousers rather than shirts or t-shirts, as a rule or even personal preference.
 


Yara Mel: " O blog sofreu algumas mudanças como o Mauro já pode dizer previamente; mudanças são boas e pensei que um novo blog seria um bom começo. Agora estamos na " Era dos Desejos " porque acredito no poder dos mesmos e quero que todos os meus leitores desfrutem " Desejar " como eu o faço! "

Yara Mel: " The blog suffered few changes from then to now; change is good and I taught that a whole new blog would be a good start. We are currently on the “Desiring Era” because I believe in the power of desires and I want all my readers to enjoy “desiring” as much as I do ! "


Localizações: Parque dos Continuadores ( bloco de exposições de arte) e a Av. 24 de Julho. 

Primeiro agradecer a Yara Mel por esta colaboração e dizer que gostaria de voltar a trabalhar com ela. 

E VISITE O SEU BLOG: DESIRING-SME

Obrigado aos leitores que tem acompanhado a nossa pagina. 
 

Mauro França e Diogo Nhamposse a ideia é inspirar.



FMWS


Visite a pagina oficial no facebook: From Moz With Style
instagram: frommozwithstyle
twitter: @FMWStyle

Fotos por: Jason da Silva (Wonder Photos) 
Para books procure mais do seu trabalho em: https://www.facebook.com/wonderphotosmz
.

2 comments:

  1. I love the details on her jacket and his pants! really cool

    The Fashion Engineer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love details too, and in this post they are really stand outs!

      And i follow your page and liked, will share it in the web via twitter and facebook.

      Delete